Online Medical Records
You are now entitled to access part of your medical record. In time you will be able to access this in full.
If you are a new patient registering at our practice, unfortunately the process can take up to six months! Why??
- Your medical notes are transported from your old surgery to PCSS (Primary Care Support Services).
- Your medical notes are then sent here.
- The medical notes are then summarised onto the computer.
- Summarising can take up to three months due to the demand.
- You will then have to complete the forms available to download below, and come into the surgery with photo ID and proof of residency.
- We then follow a process at the practice which takes approximately 3 weeks, giving you "Detailed Coded Record Access" online.
We are sorry this is all so protracted, but we are obliged to follow the guidelines.
Gary Toyne (Managing Partner)