Online Medical Records
You are now entitled to access your full medical record.
If you are a new patient registering at our practice, unfortunately the process can take up to six months! Why??
- Your medical notes are transported from your old surgery to PCSS (Primary Care Support Services).
- Your medical notes are then sent here.
- The medical notes are then summarised onto the computer.
- Summarising can take up to three months due to the demand.
- You will then have to complete the forms available to download below and email documents to the surgery at email@example.com.
- A member of the surgery will contact you within 3 weeks and ask you a few security questions.
- We then follow a process at the practice which takes approximately 5 weeks, giving you "Detailed Coded Record Access" online.
We are sorry this is all so protracted, but we are obliged to follow the guidelines.