The Covid Vaccine and the Covid pass | Your Questions Answered
PLEASE DO NOT PHONE THE SURGERY WITH COVID VACCINE RELATED QUERIES
If you have a question we have not yet answered in the below FAQ you can
- email firstname.lastname@example.org – for clinical queries
- call the Covid Vaccine Helpline on 0800 433 4545 (9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- send a query to the covid vaccination team at BHWC
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I elegible for the booster jab?
- Do I need a third dose as I may be immunocomprimised?
- How can I get a letter to prove my covid vaccination status?
- I am housebound and not been vaccinated yet, have I been forgotten?
- I had my vaccination abroad, how do I register this on the NHS Covid App?
- How do I report a covid vaccine adverse effect?
- Is the vaccine safe for my child?
- Can I have the covid vaccine at the same time as the flu vaccine?
- Yes, these have now been confirmed safe together.
- My vaccination has not been recorded on the NHS Covid App.
- Wait 7 working days after having the vaccination – If it is still not on there fill out this form and we will look int this for you.