~ Please note ~
Coronavirus (COVID19) guidance
To reduce the transmission of the illness and subsequent impact on the health and social care system, please follow this advice:
- If you have developed the following symptoms: fever (≥37.8C or 100F) OR new continuous cough OR loss or change to your taste/smell - you must self-isolate for 7 days from the onset of symptoms
- If you are living with someone with anyone who is symptomatic - you must self-isolate (quarantine) for 14 days (subsequently, if you develop symptoms you must self-isolate for 7 days)
- Patients in the highest risk group who have received a letter should continue to practice shielding
- Everyone should regularly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your face
- Look after your mental and physical wellbeing - see our website for resources
- Follow the current guidance on social distancing and for essential workers and those who cannot work at home at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Anyone symptomatic aged 5 years or older can ask for a coronavirus test - go to https://www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test or call NHS111
- If you are an essential worker or have an employer's verification code to ask for a coronavirus test - go to https://www.gov.uk/apply-coronavirus-test-essential-workers
- See the following website for additional advice: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Use the following website to find out what to do if you have concerns about coronavirus https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/ before calling NHS111 or your GP.
ONLY ATTEND THE PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED IN OR HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.