Covid & Flu Vaccines – Latest Update 20/10/21
- Patients will be invited for the covid vaccine by the Covid Vaccination Centre or the Roving Team for Housebound patients
- If you think you are due your vaccination and have not been invited by the covid vaccination clinic you can call to the booking line to book your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or booster dose
- Immunocomprimised patients are now being offered a third dose (8 weeks after the 2nd dose) they will then have a booster later. They will be contacted by the covid vaccination centre from Monday 25th October onwards to be invited for this. Click for more info
- Evereyone else will be contacted by vaccination centre 6 months after 2nd dose for booster. Click for more info
- The Roving team will be vaccinating our care home patients and housebound patients for flu jab and for covid vaccine. They will be contacted by the covid vaccination centre from Monday 25th October onwards to arrange these vaccines.
- Flu jab and covid vaccine can safely be administered at the same time.
- You can book your flu vaccination by calling the surgery on 01273 772 020 or by booking online.
Booking 1st, 2nd, 3rd or booster dose
Call 0300 303 8060 or book online
Clincial Queries Helpline