~ Please note ~

New Coronavirus Information Information ~

If you have returned from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand within the last 14 days (or been in direct contact with anyone with a confirmed case of coronavirus) and have developed flu-like symptoms (fevers, general muscular aches and pains, lethargy, headaches, cough and cold symptoms) or other respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath, cough or sore throat please DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE, to avoid spreading the virus to patients and staff, but instead TELEPHONE NHS111 giving the details.

More Information

News & Research

Blue Zones - 9 Keys to longevity in life

#health

Category: Health | Posted on: 12 Aug 2019

Across our planet there are five populations that are especially long lived, happy and healthy, with more people living to over 100. Only 20% of our lifespan is determined by our genes. The other 80% is lifestyle.



Blue zones chart


Download PDF

back

archive